School District Website Requirements
- Board Meeting Date
Not less than 10 days prior to the date of a regular board meeting, the date, time, and place of the meeting shall be posted (Desk Audit or OSR Review). A.C.A. § 6-13-619; 6-11-129
- School Board Minutes
Minutes of regular and special meetings of the school board shall be posted. A.C.A. § 6-11-129
- Annual Report to the Public
The school board shall provide an annual report to the public. The annual report to the public shall be documented in the board minutes and those minutes posted to the district website under State-Required Information. A.C.A § 6-15-1402
- Annual School Performance Reports
The Annual School Performance Report shall be posted. A.C.A. § 6-15-1402
Before July 15, a public school district shall report on the website of the public school district or in writing to the parents of each student in the public school district the following information:
(1) The dyslexia intervention programs used during the previous school year that were specifically responsive to assisting students with dyslexia;
(2) The number of students during the previous school year who received dyslexia intervention under this subchapter; and
(3) The total number of students identified with dyslexia during the previous school year.
A.C.A § 6-41-606; A.C.A § 6-41-611; Act 1039 of 2017
- School Improvement Plan
Arkansas Code Annotated § 6-15-2914 (Act 930 of 2017) establishes a new timeline for school-level improvement plans: (b)(1) Beginning on May 1, 2018, and by May 1 annually thereafter, a public school shall submit to its public school district a school-level improvement plan for approval by the public school district and public school district board of directors for implementation in the following school year.
(2) School-level improvement plans shall be posted on the public school district’s website by August 1 of each year. (c) School-level improvement plans shall be: (1) Monitored by the public school district for implementation fidelity and progress throughout the year; and (2) Evaluated annually by the public school district for goal progress and accomplishment.
- Discipline Policies
Each public school district shall post its written discipline policy on the district website.
- Student Services Plan
Each public school district shall develop and implement a written plan for providing student services to all students in the public school system in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas and the rules of the Department.
Current Comprehensive Financial Data Reports